Smart-Writer.com strictly upholds and abides by the following terms and conditions in line with its writing services and in dealing with its clients:
Terms and Conditions
1. The transaction between the company, Smart-Writer.com, and the clients automatically commences the moment the client sends an e-mail to the company inquiring of its writing services. The team attends to the inquiry and provides a price quotation concerning the job order.
2. Once the client agrees to the quoted price, he/she may pay the price in half or in full (depending on his/her preference). The job order is assigned to the writer and the writer begins to work on the paper order.
3. For all orders, there will be no refund after payment except during rare, extraordinary (and extreme) cases when we fail to deliver an output based on the agreed time and date. All requests for refund will have to go through an investigation and appropriate actions will be made depending on the situation.
4. Payment must be made in advance (either in half or in full) for the job request to commence. In cases when the client only made the initial payment of half of the total price, he/she will be required to settle the full payment prior to receiving the paper order. Additional payment may be required in cases when the client requests for revision or adding of new information on the paper.
5. All job orders will be sent on or before the agreed time and date. The document will be sent in MS Word format via the client’s e-mail address.
6. The company does not hold itself liable for the late passing of papers particularly if the delay was caused by the client’s own actions.
7. In some (rare) cases when the client discovers a plagiarized content within the work given to him/her, he/she must inform the company in advance and a rewrite will be made on the document.
8. The company condemns any act of plagiarism and cheating and this will not be tolerated in any form.
9. If the work received by the client has been proven to be below quality standards (that is, after going through a detailed investigation) the document will automatically be re-written by the writer at no additional cost.
10. Smart-Writer.com holds the right to refuse any job order that is not in line with its ethical and moral principles, especially if the client intends to use this work for contravention and/or illegal purposes.
11. Smart-Writer.com holds the copyright for all the works submitted to the client unless the client files and obtains the copyright for the work supplied by the company. In such cases, the client has to properly inform the company.
12. Smart-Writer.com does not give its clients the right to reproduce or re-sell copies of the paper (or any portion of the paper) they purchased without the company’s permission. The copyright for all works remains with the company.
14. Smart-Writer.com does not sell and re-sell any work that has been previously ordered by a client. All papers are securely kept in our system.
13. Smart-Writer.com does not sell or distribute any personal information given by our clients. The privacy of our clients and the confidentiality of the job request will be maintained and protected by the company at all times.
14. The company is open 24/7, including holidays. However, due to the high demand for its services, there may be (in some instances) a slight delay in answering your queries.
15. Smart-Writer.com guarantees the welfare and satisfaction of all clients.